Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like


Yes Christmas is approaching and our family photos are no where to be found mainly because we haven't taken them yet :/ Every time we...I mean I plan to take them something comes up. For example a black eye, rain, the distance between Utah and California, to name just a few things. The answer is alway "next wknd", but that was three weeks ago! It will happen eventually!
Anyway, all is well on the little Waldram family front.  Parker is the apple of our eyes. He got his first tooth last week, it's like a little dagger in there. He also got a gnarly rash that was not fun for him or us. Such a cute little tush should never have to be so sore! He's recovering tho :) He sits all on his own now too, and rolls over on occasion. No signs of crawling but I don't mind, he can't grow up all at once. He loves banana, but I have to trick him into eating veggies, the little stinker!! He's a cutie tho, he makes me smile first thing in the morning and laugh all throughout the day. Such a joy. 

Jeff is in Utah now, attending his nephew, Skyler's, farewell. Parker and I are home.... all alone... just trying not to get kidnapped. Jk we are doing fine. Little Parker will protect me in Jeff's absence. 

I went to an Aspiring Midwives meeting today. All of the student midwives in the area have been getting together for a few months now to glean information and support from each other. It has been really nice to meet with women on such a similar path as mine, dealing with the similar trials and equally sharing in the same passion that I have for birth. 

All in all, we're doing great :) Heading to Tehachapi, the San Mateo, then Tahoe over Christmas. I can't wait to hit the slopes for the first time in a while! In the fall I live for snowboarding and in the spring I live for sailing. One thing that brigs a smile to my face everyday in Decmber are Christmas carols. There is a station in slo that plays all Christmas all day. What a genius idea. Silver Bells....silver bells.....

Well, cross your fingers no ninjas come invade my apartment while Jeff is gone and that we get our pictures taken before the next black eye comes our way! 
Love you all. 

Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment